Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Friday, March 21, 2008

B-DAY Celebration Big Deal Party

My beautiful wife by the fire!







I'm not sure if you are aware of it, but, we are a pretty big deal! Tonight was a delicious bacon wrapped steak dinner with rolls, cheese rice, a few of the most important people in my life! The setting was enhanced by a beautiful crackling fire! It was also the pre planning of the upcoming BDAY party next Friday!




\Look at these 2 beauties!




Here is the take home wrapped up leftovers just like at Cygnus!

Even the toilet paper in the bathroom was fancy!


Topped off by the kids dancing show!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute......it looks like it is snowing in one of the photos....did that all happen today?????

GRPOA said...

Well, CAPTAIN OBVIOUS, It actually started a LONG time ago....But the snow started today....All the drifts and obvious snow, yes.....TODAY

HomemakerAng said...

W looks GREAT!

Anonymous said...

WOW W is HOT!