Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Sunday, March 16, 2008

This Song

"Parlyzer".....I dedicate it to her......


Well I’m not paralyzed, But I seem to be struck by you

I wanna make you move, Because you’re standing still!

If your body matches, What your eyes can do

You’ll probably move right through

Me on my way to you



THE BADGE-R! It's time to get the Badge-r moving!!!!!Next week Saturday morning looks to be promising!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jitters,

Check out the tube fest post...there is plenty of room for tentsat Camp-Osto ...you think its redneck down in Gun Lake...you should come check out the muskegon river tube experiencein Osceola County...all you need is a tube-tent and a cooler full...check out the older post from last year....the more the merrier this time around!!!

Osto