Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hammer Time!!!!

Well today, "she was a fast machine she kept her motor clean!"


Me and the Badge'r finally got to go out and go full bore!


The ice is beginning to break up (especially after me doing laps in the partially opened bay!


I am very impressed with the handling of the ol' BADGE-R..... I pushed her to the limits and she squeeled in delight! I've been waiting so long and finally got to hear that motor scream!!!!! It was even better than I had imagined! This boat likes it HAMMER DOWN!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet!!!!!! Just don't go down like the Titanic running in the ice water.

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun.....great glasses, it looks super sunny out there! Great song choice.....love this song--we played this at my wedding several times! Good party music:)
Captain O

HomemakerAng said...

no party pictures yet?????

Anonymous said...

the boat fits you nice!!!

GRPOA said...

Almost like it was MADE FOR ME!

Jitters