Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Saturday, March 22, 2008

Saturday Rampage


I am a problem solver. After listening to my wife tell my kids for the last 2 years to "clean up their toys in the basement" today I went into a problem solving rampage! I did not realize until today one of the reasons the basement is always a mess.
THE KIDS HAVE TOO MUCH TOYS AND SHIT!

We could have gotten credit for a 2 million dollar donation to Salvation Army with all the stuff I threw out. I located the following in the basement:
15 play babies-(here is one of them I don't have to step on anymore! Trust me, it's not lonely in that bag with the 9 other ones that got pitched)

742 game pieces from Clue, Monopoly, ABC bologna blah blah blah checker puzzles I've been stepping on while headed to my shower for the last year( the most memorable thing I've stepped on was the Lead Pipe from the Clue Game!)

9,480 plastic cups, pretend plastic bananas, baby combs, miniature doll beds with two broken legs.


AND ONE LITTLE SADISTIC FROG THING THAT KEPT LAUGHING OUT LOUD AT ME EVERYTIME IT GOT SQUISHED DOWN INTO THE BAG! CREEPY!


So, now that the day is over, and my rampage has subsided, I am positive of one thing, there is not enough stuff in that basement to even make a mess! Here are all the toys, game pieces, broke ass rollerskate baby carts and laughing electronic frogs that are now G-O-N-E!

The Daddy Saturday Maniac Rampage Cleaning in Progress!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jitters, I have been there and done that. The key is to not have the kids around because everything i threw away they tried to pull back out of the bag. Never buy a toy that talks either. My family was in bed asleep upstairs and i heard voices coming from the basement. With two beers shy of a 12 pack i went to investigate, only to find the leapster green frog talking for no apparent reason. Oh yeah, that thing hit the trash big time. Im looking forward to us blowing the dust off of my boat. Lets get a date in the book. Mudduck

Anonymous said...

Oh Dear, I hope that dolly foot didn't belong to one that we recently gave for a precious one's birthday. :(

Anonymous said...

Been there... done that... like every other week!!!

Your Not alone Jitters

Anonymous said...

The cupboards are chained shut and now the toys are gone!!! What are those girls going to do!

GRPOA said...

Well,

I guess they are gonna follow the rules, learn to keep their living area neat, and not waste all the food I work so hard for. And that's just for starters....Spare the rod, spoil the child..

Jitters

GRPOA said...

And just to clarify, they still have more toys then they need, just made it more manageable!

Jitters

And they eat 3 meals a day and get two snacks plus a bedtime snack....