Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Friday, March 21, 2008

The Power of Love

Love is unexplainable.....It is so powerful and I don't believe that it can be put into words, measured, or quantified. Just as this song says, "it does something deep inside." I know that the loves in my life go so deep into my soul that they are a part of me....It seems that as I get older, I am more emotional and able to bring those feelings to the surface and enjoy them...."I love you like only little children love pennies".....WOW....Having four little girls running around the TEAM T palace I can understand this comparison...


Think about it for a second, "like red on a rose".....That deep hue of red on your lover's lips..."Like the blue of the sky"....I can picture a calm summer day glancing up at the deep blue sky that seems endless and feeling the depth of that color blue.....How warm and deep it is...Just as deep as the longing in your lover's willing eyes...

When was the last time you told your lover "I love you" and meant it? I would challenge you today to reach down inside and dig out those feelings, look them in the eye and say, "I LOVE YOU."
Enjoy Alan Jackson and Crystal Gale with some Friday ALMOSTGUNLAKERS songs about love!
And from me to you all out there, I LOVE YOU.

0 comments: