Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Friday, March 14, 2008

A Teaser!















The Spring Kickoff Party worked once again!







The ol Commanche Commander pulled through and got her the 200 yards to the launch.....She was moanin' the whole time....I was worried the frame was gonna snap!

















How did you like this weather today, courtesy of ALMOSTGUNLAKERS! It is a result of the party, no doubt!

















I couldn't help myself but take out the ol Badge'r today! The channel is open so I drove her around in the channel for a 1/2 hour like a jackass! What a blast!







This little TEASER was fine, but I can't take it anymore! I gotta take her out and push it to full throttle! It was all I could do to control myself and not lay the hammer down in the channel!







Look at her teasin' me dippin' the back end in the water!

I don't know if you are aware of it, but I'm a pretty big deal....

Today may have only been a Teaser, BUT SHE'S SOON TO BE A PLEASER!!!!!!!

1 comments:

HomemakerAng said...

she looks great on you! congratulations!