Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Thursday, March 13, 2008

Music Man

I don't know how you feel about music, but it touches me. I love to sit and listen to music with my eyes closed. Wierd? Hardly. G.I. Joe said that "knowing is half the battle." I know I'm wierd.

This Toby Keith song is a great example. Think of dancing with the one you love as you listen to it....Better Yet, go and grab them, drag em in front of your computer, start the almostgunlakers jukebox over, AND DANCE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the dance. I loved it. I love you so much.

Unknown said...

ok Jitters here is a song I want you to find and listen to. Let me know if it kind of says everything you are feeling since last July. Its "Changes" by Three Doors Down. Let me know...Chico