Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Monday, March 17, 2008

Two Tickets to Paradise

Wish I had two tickets to paradise for this week.....Or do I?.....I need a mini-vacation!

Winter go away, Spring come and take me away! I am going to Vegas in April but I can't wait that long, I need to get away!

If you could take a mini-vacation this week, where would you go?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vegas is fun...have you ever been? If I was going to have a mid-week break, I would stay in a hotel- with no interupptions. That would be the best mini vacation, and oh how rested I would feel.

Anonymous said...

hah i remember when you called a coworkers work voice mail and recorded this song for his listening pleasure -cc

Anonymous said...

Favorite trips have been Florida or Kentucky with our great group of friends. Enjoying the weather, our spouses and our friends while relaxing, unwinding and lauging ourselves sick - I'd love to go back!

GRPOA said...

I went to Vegas about 11 years ago....It was fun, some controversy transpired but overall not a bad time.

DJ Alexander said...

Australia. They are the exact opposite of us. winter here-summer or surf season there. Beautiful country. great people.