Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Capone's Vault and Mystery

Today I got stuck on an idea of getting the safe open to survey the documents. There is a purpose as I needed to get the title for the COMMANCHE COMMANDER out....More to follow on that thought.....!!!!







It comes as no surprise that the keys to our safe are gone! G-O-N-E! I can only imagine that it was one of our kids that lost them as they were caught playing with them numerous times! Should have locked the keys for the safe in the safe.....But I digress here....


I have this goofy side of me that loves mystery, problem solving, and looking through old papers of the past. I especially love rifling through old pictures that are stored in boxes in the basement....To replay all the good memories of the past and reminisce about old times......Old times when things were much simpler...When all was good and I was free, broke....When I had little responsibility, moved from house to rental house about every 6 months, drove ol shitty cars, and simply had to work, hunt, and fish.....










So, to allow you as readers to enjoy a little of that mystery and aniticipatory feeling, here are some pictures of the contents in the safe after I brought it out back and blew the hinges off of it with an axe!









0 comments: