Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Teasing Continues!


Nothing like a little taste of what I'm looking for to make the anticipation build! I went out on Hall Lake tonight and caught some after dark beauties! I felt like a HIGH SCHOOLER as I was so excited! Nothing like the heart pounding excitement of anticipation, Summer, here we come! A little side note, does anyone find it odd that I both drove my boat and ice fished today? I swear that I have stepped into a new universe!

1 comments:

HomemakerAng said...

your comment of, "A little side note, does anyone find it odd that I both drove my boat and ice fished today?" it doesnt surprise me at all, we live in michigan... we just snowmobiled on wednesday and rollerbladed friday :)

yes post is gone, but I will bring it out if needed....