Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Wednesday, March 26, 2008

TEAM T EASTER NUTBALLS

Here is my family!
The two oldest daughters, my sisters and mine.....

My brother, me, sister, mom, dad....My brother......Dressed up as Mrs. Jones




My two youngest
Sister and Garthug



Me, sis, brother!

Prayer time before dinner......90+ year old Grandma in blue sweater still kickin' strong!

10 comments:

HomemakerAng said...

I am having "situation" with alltel at this time... I will be up and running tomorrow ;)

love the polka song... where is the goat photo? if i look fat dont put it on... ;0)

Anonymous said...

what the hell is a Garthug?

Anonymous said...

You and your family must have 'I never age' DNA running through your blood. You could compare your portrait in this blog to that of one in a very old, dusty, battered, and torn HBC directory and I bet it would be very similar. You guys all look great.
New mystery? Game on!

GRPOA said...

I am excited about who you are! I'm guessing Darryl Bolhuis.

Jitters

Anonymous said...

Oh if I was as wise as that man.........But sadly, I'm not. Did you know that you are not the only person coming out of HBC with the NN of Jitters? Just a little trivia for you.

GRPOA said...

So, give me some more info on this trivia......And a clue who you are

Jitters

Anonymous said...

hopefully this is not Glenn Perkin stalking all of us!

HomemakerAng said...

Don Joslin has the nickname of JITTERS...

GRPOA said...

Glenn was just peeking in my window. Said he was checking the gas meter but its almost 11pm????

Jitters (the real one)_

Anonymous said...

Ding Ding Ding! Don Joslin is correct for the other Jitters that comes from HBC. What do they put in the water over there in Hooterville? However, that is not who I am. More clues to come as I will sign off "HBC friend". By the way, is it true that you pulled over Pastor Rog? You ought to be ashamed of yourself!