Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Saturday, March 15, 2008

I wanna know why!



As I was glancing out toward the bird house I put up last year, I saw some birds stopping by to check it out. I watched as several looked at it and left. Then, I saw two birds stick around. They checked it out and one went inside. I'm curious ALMOSTGUNLAKERS fans, what do you want to see and what do you come to read the blog for? What makes you stop and crawl in the hole of this birdhouse? Remember, you can comment anonymously by pushing the "0 Comments" button at the botom of the post. Once you get in there, just type your comment in the box and click on "anonymous" and then push "publish your comment".


Come on now, "Who's your daddy?"


Remember, it's anonymous to comment...Completely anonymous.... And I know (based on the sitemeter counter on the left side of this page) there are 40-80 people a day looking at this monster box of my mind! I'd like to hear what you think...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's easy. You crack me up. Usually I get a smile out of your site, and if not a smile you give me something to think about.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jitters! Love the inspirational thoughts as well as all the fun stuff (boating and ice fishing all in the same day). Hope you get all you want for your birthday...

Seeya soon,

Jonathan ("Probie")

Anonymous said...

I'm hooked....what can I say. Whether it be your inner most thoughts, or your unique sense of humor. I am always entertained.

HomemakerAng said...

i read because i dont get to see you as often as I would like and I feel like we are keeping more in touch this way. I love your passion for change and not living your life in a boring box and taking it to the next level. You don't place boundaries on yourself and try to find the fun in life, even in the rocky times. I love you for that. God bless you always my dear brother... xoxox
i am trying to find a way to ride a night with you...

Anonymous said...

Jitters,

I appreciate your honesty - however well hidden it sometimes is...I generally get a good laugh, see some great pics and sometimes worry a little about you. Your sense of humor is unmatched!