Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Saturday, March 15, 2008

Birthday Wish List! Must haves!

Just gonna throw it out there.....I realize I'm turnin the big 33 on March 28 of this month, but I still like presents...





Here is what I need for my birthday (full well realizing I might only get one thing).....So fire down some Toby Keith and Kenny Rogers and check out my wishlist: (These all have links with them for your shopping pleasure and ease)



















Ok, enough about fishing,



my biggest birthday present wish is for me to get my hands on some of these boyshorts for my love! They will look smokin' on her!



DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THEY MAKE CAMO BOYSHORTS???????????????????????????????????????



There's a new sheriff in town, a 33 year old hard core fishin and lovin' man who is crankin' it up for the next 33 years of my life! More lovin', more fishin', and less worrying about today....I'm going for it! I'm not gettin' any younger.....



Let's think about that for a second, 33 years. I sat down today as I wrote this post and started to think about what the next 33 years will hold for my life. I can assure you that I'm looking at this as a fresh start and want to make the most of it! So, what are my goals? Where do I see myself in 33 years....What do I see in store for this year?

New Goals: 1:Be a Charter Captain by next summer!

2:Tap into the resources of the people around me and help them become their best!

3:A Fresh Start in Life putting all the past behind me and dumping all the fears, bad memories, should haves, would haves, and worries of the past! Today is a new day! Step up to the plate of life and take a big bite!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I am sure your wife would aprove! However, maybe she (you) would prefer something that laces up----I mean you are only 33 once!

GRPOA said...

I think I am getting better with age.....

Well, maybe smarter anyway...And I am starting to find out what I really want out of life

GRPOA said...

Do they make camo boyshorts or thongs???????

Anonymous said...

yes...Cabella's had some a few years ago when I visited

Anonymous said...

Yes they make camo thongs....!!!


Osto

Anonymous said...

http://www.gartersbygingersnap.com/CamoPanties.html