Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Monday, March 24, 2008

Boombastic-Vantastic!

Well folks, it's finally here! I present to you the new PRIMETIME DODGE ROCKET VAN! ABSOLUTELY BOOMBASTIC AND VANTASTIC!




Hiddent cooler between the seats!





Bottle opener!



3/4 ton BADGER PULLIN POWER!




Plush velour beauty with four captain chairs and the back makes into a bed.....UH OH!




(Can't wait to test out the cushions!)










And to rock out while on the way to fish pullin' the BADGE-R, a kick ass 6 speaker CD player!


Cleaning this thing out was a lot of work....We found the following things however:


The original sticker from when she rolled off the assembly line!


A full pack of Marlboro Lights! (one missing)


A BIG THANKS TO TEAM TRAILER TRASH FOR FINDING THIS BABY AND HOOKING US UP!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Team T.....she's a beaut!
~Captain Obvious:}

AmyO said...

Sweet van...great music too!

DJ Alexander said...

what year is she? 1993?? how many miles on the "primetime"?

last summer I put a new pioneer stereo in my 1993 4runner. The best $150.00 I have ever spent!! great sound, cd player, plus it has an ipod hook up and an aux plug for my satellite radio.

Rock and roll!

Anonymous said...

She looks so fuel efficient. Where are the curb feelers? Maybe JP can hook you up with a set.

Anonymous said...

Jitters...tell JP to get you some of those dingle berries to hang around the head liner and the small chain steering wheel. odelay vato