Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Fork in the Road


I'm at a fork in the road of my life! I drove around the last two days earnestly trying to decide what to do.....Only time will tell which way I choose.....

10 comments:

HomemakerAng said...

you cannot leave us hanging like this... is it a big fork?

GRPOA said...

Forks are all small if you think about it.....Its all about what other people think.....NOT!

I'm just trying to shake out what is important in life......i.e. Living the dream and living on Gun lake......

GRPOA said...

Thats not the whole fork, but all I can say for now....

Anonymous said...

What do you mean?

Signed,
A concerned blogger...maybe a mini vacation would help:)

HomemakerAng said...

do what you must do do what you want and do what gives you peace...

GRPOA said...

I turned around and walked the other way from the fork. I can still see it if I look back, but I will continue on!

Jitters

Anonymous said...

Put an offer on the house and sell yours.

Anonymous said...

Dont get the sex change, you would be an ugly woman. Ha!

DJ Alexander said...

Are you thinking about changing careers??????? tell us what it is!!

GRPOA said...

Some things are best left unsaid.

No big changes in sight.

Jitters