Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Words...

I have this problem of saying too much....I have a hard time keeping things in....I often put my foot in my mouth, see the backside of people walking away and wonder why for once I couldn't just keep my mouth shut.....God did give us two ears and only one mouth....And realizing I've said too much....

However, I have realized something...I (with the exception of a recent angry poor timed work email) have done much better about controlling the monster....And things that come out of my mouth are at least genuine at this point in my life.....Perhaps poorly timed for ultimate result.....But genuine....

So, if I have said something to you recently and you seem perplexed, anxious, put off, surprised, angry, sad, enthused, turned on, miffed, excited, full of hope, or full of despair.......REALIZE THAT THEY ARE SINCERE.....Perhaps I make up in genuineness what I lack in tact and timing....

Also realize one thing: and this is hard for me to grasp-action speaks volumes above words....And inaction speaks even louder......................................

Just like this song, "click click boom" out come the words!

0 comments: