Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Wednesday, April 02, 2008

What I've learned about Women

(another old post I'm bringing back! Enjoy!)

No woman is too young or too old to be held in a man's arms tightly and be sung love songs to.

To be told she is beautiful.
To be told she is worthwhile and special.
I live with five women: guys, trust me.....Hold the women in your life and tell them how much they are special, beautiful, and that THEY MAKE THE WORLD GO 'ROUND........



Other than that, I've only figured out that they don't say what they mean most of the time. They say what they have thought up in 1.7 seconds to see how you will respond. It will take you 7 days to analyze it to illicit the response you should come back with to show them you love them. SAVE YOUR ENERGY AND JUST TELL THEM......

0 comments: