Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Tuesday, April 01, 2008

A Flower for your Day


I made an unexpected stop today, AND IT MADE MY DAY....I came home with a rose for my wife.....And it did the trick...Let's just say the new boyshorts looked and smelled very nice!
I believe that sometimes the language of love dictates that we quiet our mouths, open our hearts, and let passion speak......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot help but beam as I read this passage, mostly because I love seeing people whom are passionate with who they are. I am so glad my present will go to good use, they do have many other styles and colors available; remember your guy's anniversary is quickly approaching!!!!
Rock On!
Captain O

HomemakerAng said...

who is captain O?

GRPOA said...

Wendi's Best Friend is Captain Obvious....

Jitters

GRPOA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.