Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Sunday, April 06, 2008

Satisfaction!




I cannot even put into words what happened today.....The weather was unbelievably gorgeous, the boat ran absolutely perfect, no problems whatsoever, all went better than planned, I WAS SO EXCITED THIS MORNING THAT I THREW UP IN THE DRIVEWAY BEFORE CASE GOT HERE! Today approached one of the best days of my life.....I can think of 6, maybe 7 days that would rival it, and I'M NOT TELLING WHAT THOSE ARE!




In spite of the song, I must say I am satisfied...The BADGE-R is much more than I ever hoped it could be or ever would be......WOW....I knew it when I laid my eyes on her, THE BADGE-R ROCKS!






We went two for four and one of the four almost pulled us out of the boat!






This is the only picture I have as Case forgot his camera and mine isn't working....You all hopefully can be so lucky as to ride on this beauty, THE BADGE-R!!!!! (this is a Coho Salmon we caught!)




Satisfied....Yes....I have recently found some things that have touched me deeper than ever....I can only be so thankful for all of it....




This song playing is so timely....Let it touch you today...




"How many times have you heard someone say


If I had money, I would do things my way.


But little they know, that it's so hard to find


one rich man in ten, with a SATISFIED MIND!


Money can't buy back, all your youth when you are old,


a friend when your lonely, or peace to your soul......


The wealthiest person, is a pauper at times


compared to the man, WITH A SATISFIED MIND!"




When my life is over, and my time has run out


my friends and my loved ones I will leave them no doubt


That one things for certain, when it comes my time


I leave this old world WITH A SATISFIED MIND!




SATISFIED

8 comments:

AmyO said...

If you haven't already, listen to Trace Atkin's new song called "You're Gonna Miss This" - I think it is right in line with your theme of living in the moment.

Anonymous said...

Maybe someone should of bought you a fish identification book for your birthday. Those ain't coho.......but this isn't the first time mislabeling fish is it...

Anonymous said...

good for you...if you've learned anything in your line of work it is to destroy evidence that may harm you. nice picture of your "coho"...

HomemakerAng said...

will the real fish identifier know it all please expose himself?

Anonymous said...

How come the first picture shows twin 225's with leather interior and the second one of the back of your boat shows some particle board engine cover? Where is Hop-Sing the cabin boy???? You can't have a boat without Hop-sing?

Oh....I forgot...you got Case. He is a good Hop-sing if Chim isn't around. Awfully big boat to catch perch in all summer long.

HomemakerAng said...

you only could dream of a summer of catching anything %$$!

GRPOA said...

Let me know when you are out fishing anonymous, and maybe I'll swing by your house on my way home and see what lure your wife bites on...

Jitters

Anonymous said...

I have a size 8 Jointed Husky Jerk I bet you she would swallow