Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Saturday, April 05, 2008

Anxiously Awaiting!


I am anxiously awaiting the trip tomorrow morning!(this is a pic from Gun lake last year-SUNRISE!) It will be the maiden voyage of the Ol' Badge-R onto Lake Michigan! Good buddy Case and I will depart on Sunday morning from Port Sheldon for the extravaganza! I have to wash my fishing outfit today as I've been wearing it for the last two days, minus the lucky shirt of course....The lucky shirt has been stored in the helm of the ship as good luck....

Just got back from taking the family for a ride (although an important part of our family was missing:) ) Gun Lake is wide open now and the Badge-r ran absolutely perfect. To once again hold that throttle in my hand and feel the surge of power, UNEXPLAINABLE! A long sought after dream for sure....(Here's a pic of the rod holders, all mounted and ready to do their job!)



Look for an update tomorrow night after Case and I get home.....DEPARTURE TIME: 5AM. Leaving from Port Sheldon. Look for the boat on the bottom near the bubbler if we don't come back. Or just figure that I have finally left to quench my lust for the sea!

1 comments:

HomemakerAng said...

godspeed brother!