Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Almost Turkey Time!

This is by far on my top ten list of favorite songs, "Her Strut" by Bob Seger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Fire up the camo and screw the chokes into the shotguns, Turkey Hunting is upon us!





Nothing better than seeing and "watching her strut!" Truth be told, I have never turkey hunted in my life.....Have you?





Is it realistic to think I can sit that still? Do you need a partner to hunt? Give me some help here....How about some comments.....

1 comments:

HomemakerAng said...

did you see my turkey post?