Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Wednesday, April 02, 2008

The Blessing


This post will create some controversy....I am sure of it....As you read it, lay all the stuff aside that doesn't matter!


Today, I requested that the Priest from our church come over and pray a prayer of blessing onto THE BADGE-R....It was beautiful.....






I presented her with a rose....I have been wanting to give her a rose for a long time but had to wait for the right moment...

The prayer simply stated that "Lord, please keep away all unfavorable winds from this boat, and bless all those who embark and travel with her."






And this brings about a huge can of worms....Which church and which translation of the Bible is right? I can only tell you this....As I sat today and heard a prayer to God, Jesus, I knew that some of these trivial things people have argued and fought over and died over for thousands of years do not matter....


Lyrics to this song:

Every night in my dreams, I see you. I feel you.

That is how I know you go on.

Far across the distance, And spaces between us

You have come to show you go on.

Near, far, wherever you are

I believe that the heart does go on

Once more you open the door

And you're here in my heart

And my heart will go on and on

Love can touch us one time-And last for a lifetime

And never go till we're one

Love was when I loved you

One true time I hold to

In my life we'll always go on

I pray for blessing on this vessel, that all who come aboard are fulfilled, blessed, and that all of your wishes come true!

3 comments:

GRPOA said...

So I guess it wasn't controversial after all!

Jitters

Anonymous said...

You march to the beat of a different drummer. Wouldn't expect anything less.

Anonymous said...

Was that priest Jeff Bouma from East Team 6?