Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Getting to Know Me

Here's one of those stupid email things with question so you get a glimpse of me:

1. What time did you get up this morning? 1100 am
2. Diamonds or pearls? A pearl necklace.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Old School.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Deadliest Catch.
5. What did you have for breakfast? Bean Burrito in microwave.

6. What is your middle name? Michael
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Seafood
8. What are your favorite chips? Jalapeno
9. What foods do you dislike? Used to be Squash. Now I dislike bean burritos in the microwave when there is nothing made for me.

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Hank Williams JR-Maverick(on loan from Library)

11. What kind of car do you drive? Minivan or Full Size Van (yuck!). My BADGE-R is hot though!
12. Favorite sandwich? Subway Seafood and Crab.

13. What are characteristics you can't stand? Jock type bodybuilders with high egos and small d***s.
14. What are your favorite clothes? Holy Jeans and ragged baseball hats.
15. If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would it be? Alaska.

16. Favorite brand of clothing? Walmart. And Victoria's Secret for women.
17. Where would you want to retire? Traverse City area.

18. Favorite time of day? Sunset.
19. Where were you born? Grand Rapids MI.
20. Where have you lived? Hudsonville, Jenison, Hastings, Gun Lake, Burnips, Grand Rapids, Wayland, Gun Lake, Grand Rapids, Burnips, Clarksville.

21. What is your favorite sport to watch? Fishing (Outdoor Channel).

22. Who do you think will not send this back? -----
23. Person you expect to send it back first? Huh?

24. Coke or Pepsi? Jack and Coke. (not really, gave it up last year....makes me ornery)
25. Beavers or ducks? BEAVER.
26. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night by trade.

27. Pedicure or manicure? Is there a happy ending?
28. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? The BADGE-R is getting blessed tomorrow and I bought her flowers!
29. What did you want to be when you were little? A pastor.
31. Piercing? Ear from undercover work-none now.
32. Ever been to Africa? no
33. Ever been toilet papering? I was a legend.

34. Been in a car accident? 13 of them, 9 were my fault.

35. Favorite day of the week? Any day I'm not working and am fishing and have beer onboard.

36. Favorite restaurant? Red Lobster

37. Favorite flower? Roses.
38. Favorite ice cream? Moose Tracks.

39. Favorite fast food restaurant? Mcdonalds.
40. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Never.

41. From whom did you get your last e-mail? JOBSEARCH.COM.

42. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Cabela's.
43. Bedtime? When the voices stop in my head.

44. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? My blog readers!
45. Last person you went to dinner with? 12 people at my BDAY party!.
46. What are you listening to right now? The ALMOSTGUNLAKERS JUKEBOX.....I keep getting stuck on "Like Red on a Rose-Alan Jackson".
48. How many tattoos do you have? 0.

3 comments:

Knight Rider said...

how many of number 34 were in city owned vehicles lol :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!! You should do more entries in this style :) Easy to read and shows off your quick wit...Made me laugh!

Anonymous said...

Jitters... Alaska is awesome. You will have to go Halibut fishing on the Homer spit when you get there.
Don't forget to buy your derby ticket! A guy on our boat would have won 10K if he would have bought one... he reeled in a 325pounder - now that's fishing!