Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Sunday, April 20, 2008

Safe and Sound


Vegas is cool to look at, cool to see, but TOO EXPENSIVE! Had fun but wouldn't want to live there....Great to be back here in safe harbor!

Just got back from a GUN LAKE pleasure cruise with the family.....Summer is almost here!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have only been to "Lost Wages" once. And once is enuff. It was a great place to watch people. You are right Jitters-very expensive. The food was overpriced and tasted like college cafeteria crap. and I thought the town was depressing.

All that money wasted on gambling. I saw people losing 10,000 in one sitting at the table! I thought what I could do with 10,000 !!!!!!!!!!

I have no desire to see vegas another time.