Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Monday, April 28, 2008

Fun Week!

I am happy to report that this is my short week and I only work one day between now and next MONDAY! LET THE PARTY BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always am full of a smile on the way home on this day. Its a screwed up schedule but imagine only working half the month? This last long weekend of 36 hours knocks out my work week in only three days....

So what do I have planned for the week?
FISHING IN THE BADGER (unless it sells)
BONFIRES!
FISHING
Celebrating my 9 year wedding anniversary on Thursday
One beer


Can't Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happened to the canuker buying the boat?

Knight Rider said...

one beer?

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! You have been blessed with an amazing family Celebrate it!