Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Friday, April 25, 2008

Keep Your Head Up


"The economy in Michigan sucks"......."Gas will be over 4.50 a gallon before the end of summer"...."Homeland Security has raised the terrorist threat level"......


"Foreclosures on the rise"......."The rising cost of Healthcare"......"No contract-and when you do get one, don't plan on a raise"......"America can't compete in a global economy".....


I jumped the ship of negativity and am in the life raft......I am rowing back to shore....I don't have time for all the b.s. of duldrum, gloom and doom thinking!


I challenge you today to believe something, America will survive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I am done focusing on how much milk, gas, and everything costs....Next week I get a fat check from the government, and summer is upon us! Soon will be bonfires, Walleye fishing, sunburns, cookout picnics, drives to up north, fires on the beach, corn on the cob, barbecues!

0 comments: