Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Speak it into Existence

The new quote I put up on the blog above, "All mankind's inner feelings eventually manifest themselves as outer reality" is worth talking about....I know many of you may look at this blog and wonder "what the big deal" is about this boat.....I mean, does the guy know its 25 years old, isn't the new trendy style, and is one of about 500 million boats on this earth??? Why is is that he is so infatuated with it?

Well, I will tell you why...For the last five years, I was puttering around on the lake in a small boat...I often thought about the boat I wanted....One I could conquer the waves with, a boat that would be safer, and more powerful....I have envisioned for many years about getting a boat to channel the passion I have for fishing and to be able to experience it...

Last year, something changed in me. I realized that I had wasted so much time wishing and thinking about the boat that I had done nothing to make it a reality. It was always in my mind and I had taken no action toward attaining it. So last summer, I began to speak of it. To ask for it. And to PLAN FOR IT! I TOOK ACTION. I still remember the first day I laid eyes on the BADGE-R....I sat and wondered how it could be mine....Then I decided it WOULD BE MINE. I did not have FOUR GRAND in my pocket yet I made it happen!

Now today, I was able to experience that dream as I stared in wonder at the boat in my driveway. It was so beautiful! If I hadn't been so sick today, I may have even taken it for a ride...Plenty of time for riding this summer I guess.

But I digress. I would offer this for you thoughts today: What is it in life that pesters your mind constantly? It's time to quit thinking about it and get after it. Take Action!

Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

I have made a clean canvas on my mind and begun to craft the next vision I have for my life. I will not be painting the picture long, just defining it well on my mindscape so that I may pursue it fervently.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW:0