Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad and Sister!


Celebrated the birthday of my dad and sister last night at my sister's house....


Here is the birthday boy getting his cake....A scandanavian torte from Arnie's! Delicious!

My brother, me, and my dear sister...I love em.


My sis and one of the TEAM T girls...


Dad, you have done such a great job raising us. You sacrificed so much! I can you remember you selling one of your prized shotguns to by Ang a flute....Funny how I am in the same predicament but your example makes it easy on hard decisions! You are a man of God and should be proud of yourself! Also, congratulations on making it to finally collecting Social Security! Good to see somebody deserving pullin' cash from the man!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jitters,
I have been a fan of Walt Whitman since high school. Glad to see you have discovered him. I too am sorry to see you sell the Badger but there's not a person in this world who would not respect you for putting your family first! Be proud my good man and know that your hard working, family loving father would be proud of you too. A new boat will come around soon and the peaceful calming nights of big walley and cold brew will again be yours!
A.O.

HomemakerAng said...

regarding your comment... I feel invisible sometimes...

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Angie!!!

C