Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Thursday, April 10, 2008

Mystery Gift




Everybody loves a good mystery, especially ME!


SO,


These showed up near my BDAY and answered a question I put on the blog....DO THEY MAKE CAMO BOYSHORTS????



YES THEY DO!



Who are you?



The only description I have is "Miley Cyrus with curly hair"......I am stumped....Give me a clue!


My wife loves the gift, and so do I......Very clever....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok...I'll let the cat out of the bag, but you will probably have to ask Angie for help as you may not remember me. The last clue was "WILDCAT" letting you know I'm from Jenison. More clues:I fished from my back yard. I grew up next to Missy T. and was very close friends with her. Does "Carley" ring any bells? If you have an old HBC directory I'm the one with the really big hair.
A friend pointed me to your blog. The boy shorts are a small token of thanks for the hours of enjoyment, laughter, and even the tears. It's great to see you doing so well and Angie too. As soon as I saw her pic on here it reminded me of her smile and the fact that she was always laughing.
Miley Cyrus? I think that's a compliment but I'd like to think I have better teeth!

HomemakerAng said...

Hi C...

i have 5 kids now!!!!!

GRPOA said...

I don't have a HBC Directory....Do you have a blog or myspace so we can see who you are?

Jitters

Anonymous said...

Ang, you have 5 kids! You look wonderful. I have 2! Jitters, no myspace, but I pictures I can email if you would like.

GRPOA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Coming your way. You'll have to imagine the big 80's Aquanet boof on the top of my head and it might bring back memories. It sounds like A. has it figured out.