Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Gears are Rollin!




I sat racking my brain today. What is the next big party celebration I can plan? Something to kick life up a notch? AND BLAMMO! IT HIT ME!

It's time for a red hot rollerskating party!!!!!! Hot hits, skatin, and fresh blisters on the feet! Stand by for details!





I'm thinking that a SUPER 70'S DISCO PARTY would rock!

Enjoy the music from some old classic roller skating hot hits....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha!!!!
I am so in!!!!
Not sure if I can pull off the disco wear, but this will be tye party of the year for sure:)
C. O

GRPOA said...

Just like all Big Deal parties there are rules, and they are to be followed....i.e. Hats were required at the BDAY party....Disco Duck Dancin' apparel will be mandatory

Jitters

HomemakerAng said...

disco duck was aka mr ashby our elementary school music teacher...

AmyO said...

You should see Osto shoot the duck!

AmyO said...

Ok, I just watched the first 30 seconds of the Cher video...WTF? As a child of the 70's I don't believe I have ever heard that song?! Why the roller skating in front of a semi? Again...WTF?

But roller skating does sound supa fly!