Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Friday, April 04, 2008

Dreams


I keep having a recurring dream.....That I am going to win the MEGAMILLIONS....I don't know why it keeps happening.....I've had several dreams of note lately....Last night was a torrid of being shot....WOW....I've had some other pleasant ones recently that I won't share....Why is it that I WANT IT ALL! And I want it now!
If I won you would see some unbelievable changes in my life......The next plausible question is, do I need to win the lotto to make those changes????? I would beg to differ!!!
What is it you would change in your life?

5 comments:

HomemakerAng said...

i want all God has for me too... In my case i dont think that involves money, but I would be happy to take some :)

Anonymous said...

It must be our choice of career because i have the same dreams. The same that wake you up out of a dead sleep and you feel like you just ran 10 city blocks because your heart is pounding....been there many times. If I won the lotto? Hoss would be dressed in a tuxedo serving us drinks, and we would be drunk monkeys racing and crashing go-carts on a race track..just for starters...don't let me get going on that because i have a lot of crazy ideas. duck

HomemakerAng said...

just to clarify... i didnt mean i couldnt use money!!!

HomemakerAng said...

just to clarify... i didnt mean i couldnt use money!!!

Anonymous said...

Next time you win it in a dream write the numbers down and play em. We did this in the old lotto and hit 5 numbers for $2,500.

Mega 80's