Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Tuesday, December 19, 2006

CALLING A SOLDIER!

ATTENTION! CALLING NOODLES! I SEE YOU POSTED ON MY BLOG. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE...PLEASE POST AND TELL ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS!

ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I'VE SEEN YOU AND I KNOW YOU ARE ABROAD PROTECTING OUR OIL INTERESTS.....PLEASE POST BUDDY!

4 comments:

Knight Rider said...

Did u really want our email addresses? mines shiny_knight2005@hotmail.com or u can pot on my site at shinyknightrider.blogspot.com

GRPOA said...

Update for our "special" "slower" readers, this post is requesting NOODLES email address, not yours KnightRider.

Knight Rider said...

shut up jitters

Anonymous said...

Gitters,
It's dave(my last name)@yahoo.com, no spaces.

Hope all is well and thanks for the Post, I'm almost famous now I guess.

Noodles