Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Prince Albert's Wild Kingdom-with sideskick Merle.

These brave souls embark each year on a ferry to Beaver Island for deer camp. No power, no running water, no phone, no modern conveniences (well, per Merle they don't partake in the tavern on the island)just a canvas tent and woodstove....Everything to survive must fit in this truck (including them).....

One truck, one camp, one goal....

To be men...

And to conquer the great outdoors! NICE WORK MEN!

6 comments:

HomemakerAng said...

are you still up?

Knight Rider said...

I KNOW I NEED TO POST MORE, BUT I HAVE A LOT OF STUFF GOING ON SO ....YEA. HOPE U HAD A GOOD CHRISTMAS MAN. LATER

Anonymous said...

Im still waiting for the U.P. pictures!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Saddle up Jitters and get writing. I miss my favorite website.

Love,

Hiker

Anonymous said...

Saddle up Jitters and start writing. I miss my favorite website.

Love,

Hiker

Knight Rider said...

whats new???????