Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Monday, December 04, 2006

Dilemna and Definition of Cold



I had a dilemna today after wasting my morning in court on my day off..................Do I take care of a mounting list of tasks around the house and deal with life's difficulties? Or do I go fishing?

I chose to go it one better: I took my thoughts and problems for some time to fish.......


And if I were to own a dictionary that had pictures, this is what cold would look like.....


Even the ducks were freezing~!!!!!! No fish to show......I did log some serious thinking time however....


That's what I like about the outdoors......ADVENTURE, BATTLING THE ELEMENTS, BEING A MAN. What do you do to give your life adventure? What's your extra kick to make it through the day? You know what they say about idle hands.....Mine haven't been idle since I was about three....Thats when they started to shake.....:)

Chime in here folks.

2 comments:

GRPOA said...

As you looked out the window from inside your warm house and saw me trolling by on the 1-2" waves with snow sticking to the side of my face, did I look like I was on an episode of "Deadliest Catch"?

I sure felt like I was!

GRPOA said...

And a quote from one of my favorite movies "Never Cry Wolf":

"The real gold is south of 60, Tyler, glued to the boob tube, BORED TO DEATH! BORED TO DEATH TYLER. Do you know what the cure is? ADVENTURE!"