Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The TEAM T TOWER OF FIRE POWER IS 10-41!

"10-41" is the callsign for "inservice". I'm back with good news! After re-purchasing more pipe from Menards today, (No, it doesn't look crooked. It's an optical illusion because the moon is in it's fourth quarter tonight.)

We have fire!

All hooked up and safety tested by me.......(Ran a hot four hour test fire and I stayed in the chimney chase with my Walleye Spelunking Headlight on. Pipe was so cold on the outside I could lick it)
Man do I love the smell of a nice fire!

And a few TEAMT roof shots for ya...

I wonder if I could hunt that field from up here?????

8 comments:

HomemakerAng said...

its AWESOME! You will never regret it and just upped your home value too! you cold heat with wood now if you wanted :)

Anonymous said...

Nice Job Jitters. You are just an all around handy man. You can do it all. How are hings going in Training Dept. at work? Making any headway up there? Do u know how much longer before ur back on the road regaining ur titlte as THE LAW. that was too funny when u got into it with that lady when u were transporting her to KCCF about weither or not u were the law. Well take it easy and keep up the good work on the site. later

Anonymous said...

How wonderful!
Great job!
Love,
Mom T

Anonymous said...

Wow! You've been busy. I haven't stopped by almostgunlakers in a while. Nice job and funny!

Anonymous said...

jitters, you are about to lose a valued reader if i dont see those photos from 4 deer seasons ago on this web site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you suck!

GRPOA said...

I'll be back on the gory front lines flinging ammo with the boys on the first of the new year.....and, I AM THE LAW!

Knight Rider said...

I'm not sure if u still got it in u to be called the law.....ur gonna have to prove it...lol

Anonymous said...

Chestnuts roasting on an open fire. Too cool fire!