Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Thursday, December 07, 2006

Government Buck and Evidence for My Theories On Deer Hunting




Here is the Henry Herb of the Deer heard! These are real in car camera photo's from a police car in Grand Haven! This buck came out of the field when the Officer was sitting on the side of the road and wanted to smell the car! Hope he had a TYVEK suit!



The lesson from this for hunters is throw away all of your scent eliminating products, scent suits, and magazine articles about "hunting the wind". Just stay in your blinds! Persistence is the key!Finally the deer have shown in public that they don't care about scent, scent suits, no-scent boots, scent eliminating sprays. JUST HUNT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would say that the moral of this story is to hunt from your car

Jeremy

Anonymous said...

Jitters, I had just told someone your TYVEK story a few weeks ago and I was laughing out loud at your post.

Noodles