Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Saturday, December 09, 2006

Rolling With the Punches

Tomorrow morning I had planned on putting on my cold weather gear and going fishing on Gun Lake......However, I was pleasantly aroused to see that the mighty waters of the ol' bitch had changed......

Much to my surprise, many parts of Gun Lake are frozen over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ice fishing tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's going to take some courage as I stopped by the frozen boat launch and saw a set of footprints that obviously are anxiously waiting ice fishing as well. The only problem is that they only went 6" from shore and came back in......Hmmmm

I am going to go and try the very shallow bay that is only 3' deep......That will make the struggle of life easier if the ice isn't safe......Wish I had an innertube to wrap around my gullet as I made the maiden voyage onto the ice.......Update on SUNDAY!!!!! You can wait til then or watch the news on Saturday.... Hopefully Thornapple Township Emergency Services doesn't have to come get me tomorrow!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea it would be awesome if u dont rub my stomach at work.....try and hold back lol