Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Thursday, December 07, 2006

Self Examination

I ain't got it all that bad.
There's tougher lives I might have had.
Sometimes I live hand to mouth
but there are those that go without.

There might be things I wish I had
but when I look at where I'm at,
I ain't got it all that bad.

I've got the sunshine, and a few good friends I've found.
A roof to give me shelter, when the rain comes down.
I've got tomorrow, and the promise that it brings.
A few chances still worth takin', and a dream that still has wings.

These days I don't ask for much
Just the grace of God and a woman's touch.
Strength each day to face the fight, and a place in someone's prayers at night.
Life enough to love and laugh, if I end up with half of that,
I AIN'T GOT IT ALL THAT BAD.

Montgomery Gentry "I ain't got it all that bad."



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just don't forget...Every day's a Holiday and it's always noon somewhere. At least, that's what my Grandpa always said. And, his choice of a noon drink was Pfeiffers - Now that was BEER!!! Have you ever drank beer out of a recycled glass bottle? Seriously, they returned the bottle to the factory, cleaned it and refilled it. Oh boy, the good old days!!

GRPOA said...

This comment must be from scrambled eggs