Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Retirement Idea


No, I'm not wishing my life away, I'm busy sucking the marrow out of life each day! However, I am also planning for retirement. I have a savings account going (and have since I started this job). Nevermind the fact there is only $114.86 in the account after eight years, my plan is that when I retire I'm going to buy a big ol' boat............I think I'll name her "BURNED OUT" or the "SS JITTERS".......




This is one on Ebay currently: $129,900 for buy it now price! Here is the link---->SS JITTERS

I would have to dredge Gun Lake to make this work but thats not out of the realm of possibilites.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see it now. One day I will be flipping through my outdoor magazine and see a ad for "Jitters Walleye Charters." It has a hell of a ring to it. And if I do see that ad I will be calling and setting up my trip. Chico

Anonymous said...

lets buy the cabelas hunting camp

bro Jeremy