Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Thursday, December 07, 2006

Repetition and Favorite Songs

Here I am again mixin' misery and Gin....(Merle Haggard)

That's the Way Love Goes-Merle Haggard

I"ve been throwin' horseshoes over my left shoulder
I've spent almost all of my life searchin' for that four leaf clover

Yet you ran with me, chasin' my rainbow

And honey I love you too

-Thats the way love goes.

Thats the way love goes, that's the music God made
for all the world to sing, it's never old it grows
Losin' makes me sorry

Well then honey don't worry
Don't you know my love is true

That's the way love goes.

0 comments: