Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Thursday, December 07, 2006

Let Me Share A Secret About Myself

Folks, there is something I've been bursting at the seams to tell you and I can't wait anymore...


I'm a sleepwalker. A sleeptalker.

I don't mean once in a while. I mean all the damn time.

I remember the earliest occurrence being when I was 6 or 8 years old when I jumped down an entire flight of stairs and then banged my head on the glass window......I know, it's wierd. But anyone that knows me knows I'm a little different than the rest......Let's face it, that's what makes me irresistable!

Anyhow, just thought I'd open up my mind a little more to ya and let you know that my mind is so busy that it fires my body up to complete work I didn't accomplish while I'm sleeping!

I have flipped the mattress over with someone on it as I thought I was covering them up from an explosion, broken a Coleman Lantern at deer camp, ran through a Canvas Wall Tent yelling, "FIRE IN THE HOLE" as I held a small bottle of propane and threw it outside, ran outside my home in my birfday suit, woke up in my birfday suit under my kitchen table, ran full speed into a closed glass slider (it didn't break, I only weighed about 132lbs at the time), broken lamps in my sleep, climbed up the inside bedroom cedar shake wall to the ceiling at a cabin at summer camp when I was a counselor (that was a lot of slivers).......I could go on for a long time.....


So, that's me......I've read a myriad of things that cause it and even been offered a knockout pill to make sure there's "now way" I would sleepwalk but I'm gonna just continue dealing with the bumps and bruises I get here and there......

Summary: The best part of being yourself is when you actually be yourself.-me

4 comments:

GRPOA said...

Funny but most websites said it was one of the following: stress, hyper-thyroidism, or a personality disorder. And that is was genetic and ran in families.

GRPOA said...

IF YOU DON'T PAY YOUR SATELLITE BILL ON THE DAY IT'S DUE, THEY SHUT IT OFF RIGHT FRIGGIN' NOW.

GRPOA said...

Well, it's water under the bridge now. Or is it water over the Croton Damn by now?????

And my kids are getting revenge for my parents. Trust me. My oldest is smart enough to manage a small corporation at age 7.

Anonymous said...

Get your thyroid checked. A simple blood test, if you need treatment a small pill everyday and no side-effects.
Mom T