Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The Influence of Men

Where would all you women be without a man around? New country artist Brad Paisley tells it well:



You’ve sure got a real nice place
So, don’t take this the wrong way
But I can tell by your decorating taste
You’ve been alone too long

You’ve got more candles than a midnight mass
That fancy mirror adds a touch of class.
Do you know how good a mounted bass would look there on that wall?

You need a man around here
Can’t do it all by yourself
To me, its painfully clear
You could use a little help
Someone to kill the spiders
To change the channel on the tv.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man or no man, most of us would pass on the bass, kill our own spiders, and relish being able to control the remote!

Anonymous said...

Man or no man, most of us would pass on the bass, kill our own spiders, and relish being able to control the remote!