Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Quotes for Your Day

Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live.

"The answer is that well, Gene, you cannot make your own whiskey legally. And I need your address." ATF Agent

Never let a fool kiss you or a kiss fool you.

Work is either fun or drudgery. It depends on your attitude. I like fun."

When love is not madness, it is not love.

If you have it [Love], you don't need to have anything else, and if you don't have it, it doesn't matter much what else you have.

and this one is my absolute favorite of this list:
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great quotes. Especially the one by Emerson. Your outlook on life is motivating and contagious. Looking forward to your return to night patrol. -W54