Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Tuesday, December 05, 2006

My Top Ten Christmas Gift Requests



#1: On Jack Daniels.com for $17.50.



#2: Triton Walleye Boat- On Ebay for $17.5k





#3: "Frog Tog" Rain Suit (size large) on ebay. $70+ bucks.





#4: Home on Gun Lake (no more trailering to the lake to put the boat in) $849,000.






#5: Cabela's Trophy Hunting Camp-$5.7 million. (1600 acres with private landing strip)






#6: New Window Crank for Driver's Side of 1992 Jeep Commanche Commander Pickup-$14.00.





#7: Lowrance GPS/Fishfinder Electronics- $630 on EBAY.


#8: For my kids to go to bed JUST ONE DAMN NIGHT without a bunch of games and craziness.




#9: A chin.




#10: More comments on my blog. :)







3 comments:

GRPOA said...

Yes, Do you have any ideas besides Benadryl and ass whippings to get the kids to stay in bed? I'm to the point now that I'm about to set up my hunting blind at the end of the hallway and monitor the doors to their bedrooms. If anybody comes out, I open fire with a bb gun on them.

GRPOA said...

7 kids and 4 adults would mean I would have to quit my job and take up drinking Whiskey 24 hours a day as my job.

Anonymous said...

Don't you remember being a teenager and very sleepy. Your days are coming, but not yet.

Buy the time they sleep and can't get up, that will really tick you off because by then you will have had to be up so much that your sleep schedule will have changed.

Trust me it happens.
Mom T

PS:I wasn't always an early riser. But you kids made me one. :)