Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Saturday, December 23, 2006

Family Spirit at TEAM T IS ON OVERFLOW!

Made a run in the ol' Jeep Commanche Commander tonight and picked up a load of wood for the fireplace this holiday weekend.....Apple, Cherry, and other hardwood..........What a better way to spend this beautiful holiday season than with the precious loves of my TEAM T HEADQUARTERS! As I tooled down the road in this ol' pick up truck to get a load of wood for a nice fire tonight, I couldn't help but pull over and realize that I AM SO BLESSED! A beautiful wife who tolerates all my shinanigan bullshit and countless hours of fishing, four beautiful daughters, an absolutely perfect ol' rusty pickup truck(thanks brother for the deal of a lifetime!), a mansion, health, food, drink, a super job that provides for us..... THANK YOU GOD!

LOAD HER UP PA'!

PRICELESS TIMES BY THE FIRE WITH CHRISTMAS EGG NOG! (the darting eyes on the little one to the left in the picture show she has her father's tenacity and level of mischeviousness!)


p.s.--->>>>>>>And a quick thanks to whoever invented sour mash whiskey. How did someone think of it? I mean letting corn and sugar go sour? PURE GENIOUS I'D SAY.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are truly blessed. Christmas milk and a fire with your precious family. Who could ask for more.
Love,
Mom T