Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Monday, December 04, 2006

The year in Review

TEAM T FISHING CHARTERS.....Has a nice ring to it. Doesn't it.

SO, here is the year in review.......Pretty much cleaned out ol' Gun Lake! And the fish beatings will continue until morale improves! Stand by for ICE FISHING!
(click on these pictures to enlarge em. I had to make them small because I live in the sticks and our internet speed sucks)












only one thing I like more than fishing. Hint-it is seven letters as well :)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet it's "My girls"....:)

GRPOA said...

Wow! I have to come up with some harder riddles.....Good Work!