Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Thursday, December 07, 2006

Plans, Life, and Happiness

As I sat at my desk today, I thought of plans to cook a big dinner. To show appreciation, admiration, gratitude for another soul that has made the sun shine on mine.

I figured out something today......After a little self exploration, I realized I am happy. I thank each of you that stops by and reads as each are a part of the sun rays that cut through the trees of life and light up my soul.......(whew, that was deep)

"Who is the happiest of men? He who values the merits of others, and in their pleasure takes joy, even as though 'twere his own."
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

0 comments: