Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Shut her down.

I need a break......Limited postings and no words until further notice. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy BIRFDAY, HAPPY HANNAKUH, ETC.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn!! Just when I was going to start leaving comments! I DO so enjoy your blog--and I really Do think you need a "runs with scissors" T-shirt. I have always prayed for you when you are at work, but I have decided that you need prayers for your safety pretty much all of the time. You crack me up and your mind amazes me. Your lovely wife deserves a Gold Medal. Love and Merry Christmas to all of Team T and hug those little sweeties for me.

Anonymous said...

Miss you already!

HomemakerAng said...

is it something we didn't say... we love you!!!!!

HomemakerAng said...

is it something we didn't say... we love you!!!!!