Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Tuesday, December 19, 2006

SALUTING ANOTHER CLASSIC LEGEND!

Here's to "the ol' possum".....and his "rose colored glasses".....and his apparent lost battle with the demon of booooooooooze.


George Jones

some exerpts from his heart wrenching agony.....

A jukebox is playin’ a honky tonk song
“One more” I keep sayin’ and then I’ll go home.
What good would it do me.
I know what I’ll find…
An empty bottle, a broken heart, and you’re still on my mind.


yet another:::

I was standin’ in the tavern a feelin’ blue
My foot on the rail just a thinkin’ bout you
But I won’t be blue all day,
Because, relief,
Is just a swallow away…

......................................




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My all time fave. Nothing better than a good old sob ass George Jones song--well unless it's a George and Tammy duo.

HomemakerAng said...

didnt tammy try to shoot george once?